As Seen On:
Better Envision Your Retirement Goals
Make your retirement years the best time of your life. Follow your dreams instead of someone else’s. Assess what makes you happy. When was the last time you took an honest look at what you really wanted?
Gain Control Of Your Finances
Put money in proper perspective so that you don’t need millions of dollars to retire. Together, we can determine what you want and need your retirement money for…and then figure out how much money you really need.
Experience Joy And Relief
You have a choice. You can live life with uncertainty and unsettledness. You have more control than you realize. Find the confidence, comfort, and control that comes with moving from financial despair to a fulfilling future. You can enjoy retirement in a way that works for YOU.
So what’s the problem with the retirement strategy you’re using today? Honestly, what isn’t wrong with it?
It’s hard to believe, but most retirement advice reduces life to a math problem: save more, sacrifice more, and settle for less on the long, hard, “climb Everest” road to retirement. It’s a paint-by-numbers approach that looks good on paper. It just doesn’t work. Why?
Your life is more than a math problem.
The paint-by-numbers approach served previous generations well. Their retirement picture was simpler than yours. But today Social Security and a pension (if you even have one) likely will not give you the retirement you deserve.
Traditional retirement advice makes people overly dependent on systems outside their control like the market, economy, and investment returns. Online financial planning tools use rigid formulas to create impersonal plans. The result: you lose power over determining your life.
You need a better plan, one that’s agile enough to respond to your life and empowers you to make better decisions about your money. It’s time to widen the lens and look at all your options. You have more control over the future than you realize.
Do you even remember the last time you asked yourself what YOU really wanted out of life? The answer should drive your retirement planning.
What if you had a trusted guide and ally that could help you:
- Know what to do with your bonus
- Keep your current lifestyle without running out of money
- Gain courage to take early retirement (in fact, the earlier the better)
- Put money in proper perspective so that you stop thinking you need a million dollars to retire
- Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits
- Follow your dreams instead of someone else’s
- Better envision your retirement goals — including where you want to live
A Story From My Past
This is a tough story to tell, but I’m sharing it because I want to help you widen the lens of your life.
Growing up my mother was always worried about the future. There was always this cloud of unsettledness and fear hanging over us. She lived her life saving more, sacrificing more, and settling for less — all in hopes that one day she would have the freedom and margin to pursue what she really cared about: activities, her family, her schedule.
Unfortunately, Mom passed away at 48 years old. She never got to experience that freedom and margin. In fact, she spent a lot of her life living less of a life. It’s tragic, but I see this kind of thing happen a lot. People get injured. They get cancer. Life is short, and yet I see so many people plod on towards that “one day” all while living less of a life today.
- They have no retirement framework, so they just keep on working
- They “over-correct” and don’t enjoy today
- They feel resigned to their fate, like they’re screwed and all they can do is work
- They’re not sure they’ll ever leave the rat race
- They feed on the bad news the media tells them, “You’ll live too long and never have enough for retirement!”
Life is a journey. You should balance it. Enjoy it, rather than feel like you’re marching up a mountain.
No More Random Acts of Retirement, Please.
We advise people at every stage of retirement planning because we’ve worked with over 1,000 clients over 25 years.
We know what works and what doesn’t, and we’re not afraid to tell you “this sucks.” We’ll even go so far as telling you why your numbers are lying to you — and why you are the cause! (We’re a bit contrarian.)
But here’s the bottom line: we absolutely, unabashedly love our clients … and we’re so excited to work with them because we’re great at what we do: implementing the right strategy, at the right time, to make your money work for you so you can enjoy life today and still retire with confidence.
Our responsibility is to help you get out of the rat race earlier, gain more margin in your life, and be the trusted guide and ally that keeps watch over your assets so that you don’t have to think about them. You don’t need to live less of a life, or spend another day living as if you don’t have a choice.
- Gain the courage to leave your corporate job if it drains the life out of you
- Maximize your current savings and create a realistic plan for your future
- Determine what you want and need your retirement money for
- Create a plan to pay off your mortgage in just a few years
- Develop an income stream from multiple sources
- Become an investor
- Generate ideas for continued earnings by considering your unique skills and interests; and find extra inspiration by reading real-life retirement success stories
- Stop managing the day-to-day. Have someone who reports to you about your assets, not the other way around.
So, how do you go from where you are today to living a full life while still preparing for retirement? How can you position yourself for success tomorrow and beyond?
That’s the huge gap that Agile Retirement Management fills: that actual “implement the right solution and partner with you over time” gap. ARM focuses on managing change rather than predicting the future. It will give you flexibility and hope when challenges arise. That’s the core of what we do. We’re passionate about our clients.
Work with us and you’ll gain an ally who maps works with you to map out a strategy for your retirement. Then, if you want, we can even implement and hold you accountable to those strategies for you. Nothing compares to the joy and relief you will feel when you find your way from financial despair to a fulfilling future, and enjoy retirement in a way that works for YOU.
Have Questions? Call Roger at 817-336-6300.