“How Much Do I Need to Retire?” is the question a lot of us are afraid to ask. We’re afraid because we think the “number” we’ll be told to save will be impossible to achieve.
Recently I sat down to discuss the question “How much do I need to retire?” with the panelists on the Money Mastermind Show
If you’re struggling with this question, watch. We discuss creative ways you can plan for retirement while still enjoying life today.
Topics we discuss include:
- How do I figure out how much I need for retirement?
- What is the best way to save for retirement?
- What are the best investments for retirement?
- How do I set goals for retirement?
- Why retirement planning is more than just saving and investing
- Creative ways to plan your life
- Should you count on Social Security?
- Why your net worth statement is essential to making smarter financial decisions
- How do I choose a financial advisor?
- Long-term care insurance
What is your biggest concern about planning for retirement?