Retirement Check Up Report
You’ll receive a customized 46 page report complete with:
- Financial goals summary including healthcare cost projections
- Financial resource summary.
- Summary of income sources.
- Social Security maximization analysis.
- Percentage confidence level of reaching your lifestyle goals.
- A What If analysis showing affects of a bear market early in retirement.
- A investment an risk tolerance report to determine target allocation
- Comparison of current and target asset allocation.
- Customized cash flow bucket system with year by year breakdown.
Plus: 40 minute meeting with Roger to review your report and set action items to improve your plan.