Walt Disney World is the classic family vacation.
If you’re planning on visiting Walt Disney World this year, you’re going to love this week’s podcast. I speak with Lou Mongello, an internationally recognized expert on the Walt Disney World Resort.
Lou is a former attorney from New Jersey who has made his lifelong passion his full time career. His website wdwradio.com is an amazing resource for all things Disney.
In this episode we discuss:
- His book, 102 Ways to Save For and At Walt Disney World (http://Disney102.com)
- How to save money on your Walt Disney World vacation
- The best and worse times to visit
- When Disney World is busiest
- When it costs less to go
- How to begin planning your Walt Disney World vacation
- How to plan maximize your time and still have fun
- Discount ticket sources
- The advantages of the Disney annual pass
- How to get discounts on food and lodging
- Things to consider when buying your ticket package (to park hop or not?)
- Whether to stay on or off property
- Simple strategies to save money on food and drinks at Disney
- Saving on Souvenirs
- What to pack to make your day at Disney World comfortable