Jeff Goins doesn’t want to miss his life. And he doesn’t want you to either.
In his latest book, “The In-Between: Embracing the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing” Jeff reminds himself and us that most of our lives are spent “in-between” the big things. It is in these moments we can find opportunities to live more fully.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- Practicing being present in your life
- Regrets and how they can lead to positive change
- Managing the nature tension between living well today and planning for tomorrow
- Jeff’s thoughts on retirement and his retirement plan
- The portfolio of life concept of living
- The prediction that, by 2030 over half of the population will be working as freelancers
- Embracing that life is a journey, not a destination
Also, I Answer a Listener Question”When Should I take Social Security benefits?”
Want access to the free Retirement Answer Library?
Last week, I introduced a great resource to help you find the answer to your retirement questions.
The Library includes worksheets and checklists to help you plan for and live in retirement. Each month new resources are added based on client and reader questions. Together we can build a library to Plan Well and Invest Wisely for retirement.