Finding the Fort Worth best financial advisors no longer has to be an agonizing process. Roger Whitney, a Certified Financial Planner, offers advice on retirement financial planning in Fort Worth TX and is qualified to help you secure your retirement.
Only about 20 percent of financial advisors are certified financial planners and Whitney, otherwise known as The Retirement Answer Man, is one of them. Whitney also spent years teaching retirement planning and employee benefits portion of the certificate program at the University of Texas Arlington.
Bringing you agile retirement planning
Financial planning in Fort Worth TX for when you retire is important because you will certainly not have the retirement your parents did. Times have changed!
To help you, Roger Whitney has created an Agile Retirement Management (ARM) plan that is simpler to understand than what you may get from most other financial consultants in Fort Worth TX.
Here are the five principles of ARM:
- Fort Worth best financial advisors know that you cannot make accurate predictions about the future. So, ARM focuses on what you can control while accepting an unpredictable future.
- Work together with your retirement financial advisor (Roger Whitney) to come up with solutions that work for you.
- Be flexible and allow for short-term changes to help you adjust to unexpected financial curveballs.
- ARM helps you prioritize the most pressing issues while still keeping the total picture in focus.
- Communicate with your financial advisor, who will help you know what is happening at the moment while you focus on the future
The best financial advisors in Fort Worth TX help you create a retirement financial management plan that you can easily understand and implement. Outdated Fort Worth financial planning processes that your parents may have relied on are no longer viable because you’ll likely live longer, be more active and may need to spend more money.
Roger Whitney is among the leading Fort Worth financial consultants because he has over 27 years of experience guiding people up to, and through, retirement. Whitney’s podcast, The Retirement Answer Show, is where he offers detailed retirement financial planning advice that confirms his position as one of the Fort Worth best financial advisors. You can contact Roger via e-mail, Twitter or call him at 817-336-6300.