Based on your feedback from January’s Can Carl Retire series, I’ve created a case study for us to work through in the month of March.
- Bill is 58 years old. Sally is 59.
- They’ve been married for 13 years (their 2nd marriage).
- Both work outside the home.
- Each has an adult child from a previous marriage.
- Neither has a pension.
- Both started saving later in life (early 40’s).
- Bill is very worried about the markets and world economy.
This time, YOU get to help me create a plan that works for them.
- What are possible solutions to it?
- How have you addressed a similar issue?
- What might we be missing?
- When can we retire?
- What lifestyle can we expect?
- Will we run out of money?
- What are we missing?
- A link to listen to each step
- Free weekly summaries of Bill and Sally’s plan
- Free worksheets and checklists for each step of the process
- Free video tutorials to help you each week
- A Chance to contribute to the creation of their plan
- Exclusive access to the LIVE webinar on March 26th
Here’s the schedule:
- March 4th – Defining Bill and Sally’s ideal retirement
- March 11th – Identifying and organizing their financial resources
- March 18th – Is their ideal retirement possible?
- March 26th – LIVE webinar incorporating your ideas for a negotiated plan