The Arlington best financial advisors know that people are afraid of the future, and they are effective in outfitting those people with a plan that quells these fears and anxiety.
To fight the fear, many people naturally turn to guessing. This, according to long-time financial advisor Roger Whitney, is one of the main problems for retirement financial planning in Arlington TX.
Everyone is guessing because they do not know where, or how, to invest and they have no idea what amount of money they need to save. They do not even consider the possibility that good financial planning in Arlington TX can allow them to enjoy a terrific retirement.
Why most financial consultants in Arlington TX will leave you guessing
Many Arlington financial consultants, even some of the best financial advisors in Arlington TX, depend mostly on data to help you make decisions. The problem with this approach is that it reduces your fluid life into a math problem. No wonder some of the so-called Arlington best financial advisors are often telling you to settle for less and sacrifice more to reach your retirement goals.
Roger Whitney’s approach is making wealth management and retirement planning more transparent and less complex. His goal is to help you escape the rat race by offering an Arlington financial planning process that makes your money work hard for you. That is why he has developed the Agile Retirement Management plan that focuses on:
- Solving problems rapidly
- Highlighting risks and spotting opportunities
- Making incremental changes to your plan
ARM has five principles and they include:
- Accepting that the future is hard to predict and focusing on what you and your financial advisor can control.
- Collaborating with your financial consultant to work through specific and difficult challenges you face.
- Flexibility to allow you to quickly adjust to your life’s unexpected financial difficulties or obstacles.
- Prioritizing pressing issues while maintaining focus on the total picture.
- Communicating with your financial advisor along the way to keep yourself confident — even when situations change
Robert Whitney is considered by most to be one of the Arlington best financial advisors. He gives you a plan for your retirement that is quick to adjust to changes in your life and financials. You can contact him via e-mail, Twitter or call him at 817-336-6300.