Clients and industry professionals alike would agree that Roger Whitney is among the Addison best financial advisors. Retirement is the primary focus of his financial planning in Addison TX, making him a valuable resource for anyone that is ready to lay the groundwork for their retirement.
Roger, known by many as The Retirement Answer Man, has more than 27 years helping clients with financial planning in Addison TX. He is passionate about helping others achieve their dreams through retirement.
Roger Whitney is also a Certified Investment Management Analyst, a Certified Private Wealth Advisor, and has spent three years teaching the retirement planning and employee benefits portion of the CFP certificate program at the University Of Texas Arlington. Only one of the Addison best financial advisors would have such a lengthy resume.
Discover why traditional retirement planning is too rigid
One thing that the Retirement Answer Man, Roger Whitney, keeps hammering on in his podcasts is that conventional thinking on retirement no longer works.
Addison financial consultants must make adjustments and bring innovation and creative thinking to the process. Traditional planning fails because:
- It treats your fluid, ever-changing life like a math problem
- Focuses on creating complex financial plans that run out of date as soon as they are printed
- Hinges the success or failure of your retirement on markets
- Makes fixed assumptions about market returns, interest rates and your retirement goals
Fortunately, Roger created the Agile Retirement Management TM process and the Retirement Standard of Care. ARM is a better Addison financial planning process for retirement because it is quick to:
- Pinpoint risks that you should avoid
- Identify and respond to changes that could adversely affect your retirement savings
- Point you towards opportunities that can make your retirement better
- Adjust to your fluid life, goals and financials
Work with one of the best financial advisors in Addison TX and get ready for retirement
It’s important to work collaboratively with financial consultants in Addison TX to help find solutions that make sense for you.
See for yourself why so many regard Roger Whitney as one of the Addison best financial advisors. Consult with him and his team, or make a point to listen to The Retirement Answer Man Show podcast for insightful information.