Hey there! If you’ve listened to the Retirement Answer Man podcast often, you know a few things about me.
- I like to have fun. (I’ve been accused of being corny! Can you believe that?)
- Helping people is one of my favorite things to do.
- My “blog” until now has been little more than a couple paragraphs linking to the podcast.
One of these three things is about to change. Can you guess which?
Yep, I now hate fun.
Oops. Wrong bullet.
Let’s try this again.
Kicking off in 2017, the Retirement Answer Man blog is a new animal.
An animal that helps you get ready for retirement. And has a lot of fun doing it. (See bullet points one and two above.)
What you can expect of the Retirement Answer Man blog 2.0
Every Monday, I’ll be publishing a new piece to the Retirement Answer Man blog. It will usually be based on a subject I’ve covered in one of my podcasts. I’m doing this for a few reasons.
- My listener surveys have shown me that some of you need the written format to digest information. Like this guy: “The show is great but it would be helpful if I could get all of the content in written form on your website. I don’t have time to listen most weeks – and I prefer to read.”This revamped blog is for you and all the others like you. Thanks for the feedback!
- Blog articles will help give you structure in written form to work through your own planning issues.
- We’ll be able to engage via the comments section to share our experiences on various topics.
I want to make a pledge to you before I kick this thing off next week, and you can quote me on this: “I, Roger, will write fun, engaging, personal, yet relevant articles on a weekly basis that will help you ease into retirement instead of doing a financial and social belly flop.”
With that, welcome to Blog 2.0!
This is going to be a lot of fun no matter how you look at it.